Department of Business Law
The aim of the course is to provide knowledge about the basic institutions and rules of business law. Within the framework of it, engineering students usually get to know the structure and operation of the Hungarian legal system, and gain more detailed knowledge of the basics of the legal regulation of economic and business life. The subject therefore first provides basic knowledge of the concept of law, the structure and functioning of the state, the hierarchy of sources of law, and the legal system. It goes into detail on the most important institutions and rules of contract law and company law, so that it finally reviews the related areas of business law - industrial property law, labor law and competition law.
- He is aware of the social and economic functions of legal regulation.
- He is aware of the basic functions of the main areas of law that affect business.
- He knows the principles of the contract and the processes of concluding a contract, as well as the types of contracts that are of decisive importance in business.
- He knows the concept, structure and operation of companies, the defining forms of business.
- He is aware of the “related areas of law” of business law: the basic rules of industrial property law, labor law and competition law.
- Able to orientate himself in the world of law/regulation in general.
- In particular, he is able to properly interpret and place the regulations of business.
- Able to think critically.
- He is sufficiently aware of the assessment of law in general, and of the economy in particular.
- He is open to self-reflection, critical inclusion and critical thinking when thinking about the legal regulation of the economy.
- He accepts the enforcement of fundamental and private law standards and requirements as a starting point for regulation.
Autonomy and responsibility
Methodology of teaching
Materials supporting learning
- A tárgy előadásaihoz készített slidesor, valamint a Gazdasági Civiljog c. tankönyv (szerkesztette: dr. Lehóczki Zsófia, lektorálta: dr. Sárközy Tamás), amely 2019 őszén jelenik meg.
- The series of slides for the lectures of the subject, as well as the Economic Civil Law textbook (edited by Dr. Zsó- Lehóczki, edited by: dr. Tamás Sárközy), which will be published in the autumn of 2019.
The subject can be completed with a mid-term examination.
Performance evaluation methods
2 midterm exam
Proportion of performance evaluations performed during the diligence period in the rating
- exam 1: 50
- exam 2: 50
- sum: 100
Proportion of examination elements in the rating
The condition for obtaining the signature, validity of the signature
Az aláírás feltétele a magyar nyelvű kurzusokon a hallgatók számára a Moodle-ben heti rendszerességgel, az adott témához kapcsolódóan rendelkezésre bocsátott önellenőrző kérdések megválaszolása, valamint a foglalkozások 70%-án való részvétel.
Correction and retake
Retake and make-up test according to the Study and Examination Rules of the BUTE.
Study work required to complete the course
|Work type||Amount of work hours|
|részvétel a kontakt tanórákon/Participation in contact lessons||28|
|felkészülés a teljesítményértékelésre||32|
Approval and validity of subject requirements
Topics discussed during the semester
Subject includes the topics detailed in the course syllabus to ensure learning outcomes listed under 2.2. can be achieved. Timing of the topics may be affected by calendar or other circumstances in each semester
|Topics of lectures|
|1.||Bevezetés, jogtan/Introduction, law|
|2.||Államtan, államszervezet, jogforrási rendszer/State, administration and legal sources|
|3.||Jogrendszer, jogágak/Legal system, Legal areas|
|5.||Szerződési jog 1./Contract law 1.|
|6.||Szerződési jog 2./Contract law 2.|
|7.||Szerződési jog 3./Contract law 3.|
|8.||Társasági jog 1./Company law 1.|
|9.||Társasági jog 2./Company law 2.|
|10.||Társasági jog 3./Company law 3.|
|14.||Összefoglalás, konzultáció/Summary, consultation|
Lecturers participating in teaching
|Dr. Perecz László||egyetemi tanáremail@example.com|
|Dr. Víg Zoltán||egyetemi firstname.lastname@example.org|